Thursday, December 11, 2008
Posted by Shayla at 2:18 PM
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Starting in the Fall of 2008 I moved in with a girl from Delta named Katie!!! She has been my buddy ever since. We grew up together and were pretty close up to about 6th grade and then we just fell apart and magically became better friends! I just love this girl! She is engaged and is getting married in about 3 weeks! CRAZY!!! Brian, is perfect for her! He knows how to just make her happy and be patient! (Which we all could used a little patience!) I didn't take these pictures but I made the collages! I'm so happy for them! :D CONGRATS YOU 2!
Posted by Shayla at 9:19 AM
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Posted by Shayla at 12:01 AM
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Posted by Shayla at 11:51 PM
Monday, November 3, 2008
Posted by Shayla at 12:38 PM
Saturday, November 1, 2008
I know, I'm a late on posting this but! I had to post some awesome pictures of me being "special"! I had the chance to go to Vernal with my roomy Nicole over Conference weekend and this is some pics of what we did! Of course I had to get some pictures with the awesome DINO'S! :D
Posted by Shayla at 7:18 PM
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
The Rules:1. Link to the person who tagged you FOXY LADY!! (AKA Mel Fox) http://www.melzspot.blogspot.com/
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Alrighty, here I go!!!
1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to quote the most annoying/funniest movies... Wayne's World, Baby Mama, House Bunny...etc... Especially at the perfect moments! I tend to rub off on people! For example, my friends fiance fell asleep on her bed and we woke him up and he accidently whacked Katie and she kinda squirmed and he yelled I DON'T KNOW YOUR LIFE!!! (baby mama) THE FUNNIEST MOMENT OF THE ENTIRE DAY! I think I cried more than when I do during a bad breakup! It was HILARIOUS!!!
2. This may be no surprise at all I am a very indecisive person (other than when it comes to dance routines) from what I want for breakfast in the morning, where to watch a movie, what movie to watch etc.... I am the most laid back person and most the time it drives people CRAZY!!! Oops.... hehe
3. I hate talking on the phone! If I have something to say ... I'll text you. (Nicole... you need to get texting!) The only time I'll chat for long period of time is if I need to catch up with an old friend that lives more than 2 hours away, and if I need to vent! And one of my petpeeves is when people don't even say "bye" it's like... Thanks for chatting i'll just hang up on ya now!!! But, I also hate long goodbyes! It's super annoying! Just a simple "bye" is all it takes to make me happy! :D
4. I am SERIOUSLY a kid at heart! I'm loud! I'm obnoxious! (only sometimes) and I love to tease people! (especially my sibblings and my parents) I have the loudest, craziest 50 diversions of my laugh... the latest favorite is the "smoker laugh"... You would have to hear it to understand! I love staying up late and hanging out and taking the most random pictures I can hang on my wall or use for blackmail! But lately, I have been feeling the staying up late and am regretting it and finally accepting that i'm getting old!
5. Obviously my first love is DANCE! But, if you haven't noticed, my second love is playing on Photoshop! I am taking classes for my Graphic Design Major and ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT! I could make collages and play with different things I can do with pictures and wait...4 hours flew by (then I notice that my back is starting to hurt)!
6. Last but not least, I have a lot of "best" friends! The friends that I make I absolutely love and if I had a choice I could play with them all day every day but life doesn't bring that option! I love making friends and their the most important people to me (other than my awesome family)
Wow... totally just felt like I just bore my testimony of randomness!!! haha! Mostly, anybody that knows me knows that i'm just RANDOM!
Taggers...get ready! Stephanie Holladay, Niqole Lovell, and Brett Hymas!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
Posted by Shayla at 10:15 PM
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Posted by Shayla at 10:59 AM
Monday, September 29, 2008
Posted by Shayla at 12:43 PM
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Every year my Harris side of the family gets together and goes to the Tuachan and this year we went to "Les Miserables" It was fun! I really enjoyed spending time with my moms side of the family! I don't know what it is but we are all really close! It doesn't matter the age :D. This year I brought Shyanne ( my old roommate) cause I had an extra ticket cause I had it saved for someone else but, obviously it didn't work out that way ;) Anyways, here's a few pics of us waitin in our seats!
Posted by Shayla at 1:51 PM
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
This past weekend I went to the Smash Mouth concert in Cedar City for the SUU Homecoming! I don't know about you, but my favorite part about concerts is the people there and how hilariously crazy or ridiculously "beat special" they are! haha! Since I am a dancer, I tend to notice things like that! At my last concert (the Goo Goo Dolls) exactly one year ago I sat by a grandma that decided to take her shirt off she was so excited! That was interesting! This time, Across the isle from me was this guy! He had the coolest dance moves I've ever seen! He would roll his arms and point, then shake his hips and every 2 seconds he'd YANK up his pants and when i say YANK... I mean YANK! LOL! He would slap his hand (off beat) and then I started to mimick him...then my whole row did... it was AWESOME! Oh! And the actual reason that I went to go see Smash Mouth... They were fun and up beat but, lets be honest! I knew like 3 songs! haha! Should've done my homework!
Thanks for the entertainment dude!
Posted by Shayla at 10:36 AM
Friday, September 12, 2008
Posted by Shayla at 2:10 PM
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
This summer I had a blast traveling all over the west coast of course, doing DANCE CAMPS! My studio is up and running and so far, going great! I love the kids! I'm really excited for this year! I am down in Cedar but planning on moving up to Provo in a couple of months. I'm pretty excited :D Time for a new change! You can only live in Cedar for so long!
Posted by Shayla at 3:01 PM