Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Engagement Story... :) :) :) :)

Yes! I am a total girl... and Yes! I am posting this! haha! So, I was at his house Sunday night and we had just gotten back from my house in Delta from going to church with my family and celebrating my little brother, Shanny Boy's Birthday! He was still wondering the house in Church clothes (which never happens) and so I was wondering what the crap he was doing but he told me he was helping Matty ( his little bro ) with the horses so I was like ok, whatever. So, he popped into the room and said come here I wanna show you something! So, I hopped on his back cause I had no shoes on and we went outside. As you know, the Tuttle's house is quite large so we go out the front door and all I can see is 2 wheels. As we got closer, this came into view....

A 2003 CTS Cadillac! I was like "WHOA! I thought you said this one was gone!" (Because previously he had told me he was thinking about buying a car and told me about this one or a lincoln. AND earlier that day I asked him if he has decided yet and he told me that this exact car was gone off the lot!) So, he replied... I said it was gone, I didn't say who took it! haha! What a sly little bugger! So, I hop in! This is the nicest car I swear I have ever drove in my life! As I sat in my seat we had programed it to fit where I sat and when I turn it on, It said on the screen... HI SHAWLA!! It was the smoothest ride! So, I took it for a stroll! It was so much fun! I basically had a big cheese on my face and didn't really know how to react! I've never been so spoiled!... EVER! So, I pull over in FLOWELL ELECTRIC of all places and get out so I could get a better look at my new car! haha! As I get back in, he starts to ask the question... opens up the middle console and asks with his big goofy smile! All I could do was freak out and hug him and this is what was in there...
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL RING I have ever seen!
As you can imagine, I couldn't stop smiling and I really haven't been able to stop staring at it!
Just incase you were wondering, we don't have a date yet! We're still trying to figure everything out! Our schedules are CRAZY! So, I will let you know as soon as possible!
Oh! And, his name is Tyler Tuttle!!! And, I couldn't be any happier!!!
PS Kami... When people ask us if we're sisters... we can say... yeah!!! hahahahahahahaha!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

HE BOUGHT YOU A CAR AS WELL??????????????????? Seriously, YAY for you! We are so happy for you. Tell Ginger you may need some time off to get married:) Let us know when the date is!

Ashley & Dak Eldredge said...

haha i know he is so much fun lol he always keeps us laughing... but congrats i'm way excited for you and ty and way jealous lol:)

The Jeffery Family said...

congrats girl! That is great!-Dallin and McKenna

SMITH'S said...

Congrates Love!! That is so adorable.. We bought a 2007 CTS last July and I love love love it...its the best car ever! I best get my invitation dont you forget me...Love ya