Monday, April 27, 2009

DANCE BREAK COMPETITIONS




I'm so so so proud of all of my DANCE BREAKERS! They have so impressed me these past two weeks at competitions! We had a couple mishaps but we still pushed through them and got by with flying colors! We went to Dixie Jam and Parowan Jr Drill Competition! They did and placed so well! Even all of our Solo's, Duo's and Trio's!

WAY TO GO GIRLS!!!
Now if these aren't proud coaches... I don't know what is! haha (p.s. my pants were a little tight and anti-stretch if you can't tell!)

1 comments:

Tina said...

woo hoo! for sure ya otta be kickn up those heels. They did great.congrats to Dance Break & they're great teachers. Thanks for all your help & a fun year. It's been fun at competition & we enjoyed having you coach Miah for the "circus" lol..you rock!!